You can pretty much veganize(yes, that is a word) everything with egg-replacers if you are incredibly lazy and can’t look up a vegan recipe.
Some possible options are:
- 1 Tbsp ground Flax seeds plus 3 Tbsp water (this works well in baked things)
- Ener-G Egg Replacer (one egg=1 tsp powder + 2 tbsp water). One of these boxes will last you forever and it costs less then 7 dollars. It works well in cookies and in crispy things like crusts.
- 1/2 to 1 banana per egg. As long as you don't mind a little banana flavor, then it works well. It is good in things like breads, and already fruity things. usually you wont even taste the banana.
- Tofu. GASP! that disgusting white soy stuff?!(NOTTT) Use 1/4 cup pureed in a mixer per egg. you can use it in quiches and breakfast scrambles. Although I would recommend looking up a recipe for that one.
- Applesauce – 1/4 cup per egg
- OR I’ve heard of these, but never used them
1 egg = 2 Tbsp. potato starch
1 egg = 1/4 cup mashed potatoes
1 egg = 1/4 cup canned pumpkin or squash
1 egg = 1/4 cup puréed prunes
with these, make sure to use 1/2 tsp baking powder for extra lightness
OR I've heard about these also for things that bind
tomato paste, potato starch, arrowroot powder, whole wheat flour, mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, instant potato flakes, or 1/4 cup tofu puréed with 1 Tbsp. flour
See? there is no way you need eggs in anything…