Saturday, April 9, 2011

Brunch ideas for vegans, vegetarians, carnivores and Germans alike?

So, I will have an exchange student from Germany saying with me for 3 weeks comes Thursday, and we are making brunch for us, and my friends family with a exchange student too. I was wondering what kind of ideas you have for Brunch? My we will have 1 vegan (muah) 2 vegetarians (my friend and my exchange partner) 1 semi-veg (my friends exchange partner) and 4 omnivores (parents).

I want to come up with something cool, but also fool proof Smile 

Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried a baked grapefruit? You put it in the oven! How crazy is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love that! Good idea i forgot about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Change your intro line to "The shenanigans of a teenage vegan making her WAY thRough dinner"!! (way, not away, and through with an R!)

    ReplyDelete