Thursday, December 16, 2010

I (don’t) love High School finals week!

So, its finals week, which is why I haven’t posted in a while. I’m sorry :(

But to make up for it, my Dad made me finals breakfast, on Wensday he made Oatmeal and Cinnamon Toast, nothing to see there, yesterday was the banana walnut wafffles  (walnut waffles? walnutnutnut wafwafwafwafles { that was song}) from Veganomicon. They were pretty dang good. I would recommend them.IMG_0060

Then, up tomorrow is Vegan Biscuits and Gravy, oh yeah.

Thankfully I have all this wonderful healthful vegan sustenance to nourish me because I have somehow come down with a virus that had made me lose my voice( except for the occasional whisper) and it really sucks because my band is playing a show on saturday, and I really want to sing backup vocals, because I would be way cool, but no…freaking virus.

But anyway, check the next post for Thai Curry from VeganDad

No comments:

Post a Comment