For the trip to see family this year I made Chocolate Vanilla Swirl cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take over the World. Which were fantastic. Get that cookbook.
Also, Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge from this page.
Here is my version
chocolate peanut butter fudge
1/2 c earth balance (or other vegan margarine)
4 c powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 c soy milk
1/3 c peanut butter
1/2 c dark chocolate chips
Double Boiler: a bowl on top of a pot. if you have one, use it in this recipe, if not, after putting water in a medium pot and setting the heat to high, put a bowl that fits the pot on top.
1. Heat the double boiler. Once boiling, add earth balance, vanilla extract and soy milk to the bowl and stir occasionally until melted.
3. Divide the sugar/butter mixture in half and transfer half to another bowl. The half left in the double boiler will be the PB half.
4. Add the peanut butter and 1/2 c. powdered sugar to the butter/sugar mixture and stir until melted.
5. Grease a shallow 8x8 pan and pour the peanut butter mixture in the bottom. Put in the refrigerator until the chocolate is ready.
6. Pour the remaining butter/sugar mixture back into the double boiler. Add the chocolate chips and remaining 1/2 c. powdered sugar and stir until melted.
7. Take the pan out of the fridge and pour the chocolate on top. Smooth with a spoon and return to fridge to set for a couple hours before cutting,
I made just a slight modification with the powdered sugar. It was really good!